Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oh, the humanity!

By now you've probably heard of the Ron Paul campaign. Kind of hard to miss, actually. Lately they've been pushing for something which is essentially a publicity stunt, in the form of a giant blimp to advertise their candidate to the masses.

Well, with me being the incorrigible jester I tend to be, I thought it would be fun to have a go at what the proposed blimp would look like.

Here's how I think the Ron Paul Blimp is going to look:

(On the plus side, it'll be shown on all the newsreels for decades to come)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donate to the Ron Paul 2008 Boston Tea Party. Google the Ron Paul Tea Party on December 16 of 2007.

Ron Paul is expected to raise an astonishing 7 Million Dollars in less than 24hr.

Be Part of the Revolution.

CT Bob said...

I've been waiting for some Paultards to show up since yesterday! Damn...usually you guys are quicker on the uptake.

Tell me, does Ron Paul's rEVOLution have any room for a woman's right to choose?

Sellitman (Kevin) said...

Paul is for smaller government unless its in a women's uterus.