Monday, July 23, 2012

Donovan owns it in new ad

"Liberal"

"Progressive"


Somehow, in recent years we lost the battle against the right wing propaganda machine when these words are mentioned.

But a battle isn't a war.

And in the war to reclaim these words, Chris Donovan proudly lays claim to them in his new ad:



I admire Chris for standing up against those in the political world who would like to label his political leanings as a pejorative. The conservatives and anti-union nut cases. The radical religious zealots. The FoxNews zombies.

If I was him, I'd say, "Fuck those fucking people! I'm proud as hell to be a Liberal/Progressive!"

Of course, Chris probably wouldn't use my quote verbatim (although he'd have my vote for life if he did!) but he does say essentially the same thing in this video.

I'm glad to support Chris Donovan for Congress.

1 comment:

Doc Häagen-Dazs said...

"Progressive" is a positive word. Many companies have "Progressive" in their names. Have you ever heard of any company with "Regressive" or "Retrogressive" in their name? I like my progressive skin. It's comfortable, especially considering the alternatives.