Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Night Music Club XXXII

This installment of the Sunday Night Music Club features The Whiskey Sisters performing a soulful rendition of their song "I Take It Back".

When I was in Austin for work early last month, a friend told me to check out this band, who usually plays a happy hour gig every Thursday at the legendary Austin music venue Continental Club.


I was completely awed by the exuberance and showmanship this band displayed, which makes sense because they won the SXSW "Best New Band" award. They are definitely headed to greatness, as exhibited in their album, which I purchased after returning home.

Here's a video of The Whiskey Sisters performing earlier this month at the High Sierra Music Festival.

2 comments:

lakezoarian said...

Awesome. Thanks!

CT Bob said...

Yeah, they're really great.