Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Coverage of the Bill Clinton rally in New Haven

Here's the video and all the details I learned by attending today's Bill Clinton grassroots rally in New Haven:




























































(there would be something really cool here probably, but Democratic State Central declined to give me a media pass)





So, in lieu of a new video with Bill Clinton, here is a my video of his speech from October 2010, when the president made a stop in Norwalk to stump for Dick Blumenthal, Dan Malloy, and Jim Himes. I could have made another video like this available today, had I been granted a media pass.




2 comments:

Tessa Marquis said...

Please cross-post on CTfreeRadicals.com
Thank you.

CT Bob said...

I don't think I remember how. I'll give it a shot though.