Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Cruz gone


After tonight's serious thumping in the Indiana primary, Canadian-born Ted Cruz finally admitted what most of us already thought, which is a Canadian is never going to be president in the United States.

I feel sorry for the little Canuck. He's been getting hammered in the primaries by a billionaire, small-handed vulgarian, and I'm not surprised that he decided that enough of this torture is enough.

So, as long as Trump doesn't get caught with a dead girl or a live boy in his bed, he's the overwhelming presumptive nominee of the Republican party.

Yes. Trump. I can hardly believe it myself.

To all the esteemed members of the Grand Old Party, I can only say, this is exactly what you deserve for being such assholes for the last decade or so.

No comments: