Sunday, July 08, 2007

Home sweet home!

Just got back from vacation.

I feel awesome! I gotta go on vacation more often.

Although, after living for eight straight days on a not-very-roomy 30' sailboat, you get to appreciate those little pleasures you have at home.

Like taking a 20-minute shower! Unlimited hot and cold running water. It's a real treat, let me tell you!

Anyway, I've got a whole week of email, blog reading, and phone calls to get back to. I'm going to attend to that and then maybe post something; if not tonight, then Monday.

Oh, and Kirby sends her regrets that she couldn't post anything last week; she fully intended to, and then real life interrupted as it often does.

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. We sure did!

3 comments:

Connecticut Man1 said...

Welcome back... I bet you have one hell of a tan.

noneed4thneed said...

Pictures? Please, have some pictures.

CT Bob said...

I didn't take many pictures, but I'll post video in the near future on my sailing blog (link on right of page). Right now I'm just trying to get caught up at work.