Friday, May 23, 2008

"Honk For Peace" at CT Film Fest Danbury

Another screening for my movie.

Well, it's not really my movie, but I did contribute some footage of Ned Lamont's triumphant primary night victory celebration to the film. So I'm in the credits. Which technically makes it at least partially my movie.

But being the magnanimous guy I am, I'll happily share credit with the guy who did all the REAL work, Mr. Corey Boutelier.

HONK FOR PEACE follows the anti-war movement starting in New York City, and culminating with the historic 2006 Connecticut Senate race between Joe Lieberman and Ned Lamont. Lamont, a political newcomer, ran an anti-war campaign beating 18-year incumbent and former Vice-Presidential nominee Lieberman in the primary, forcing him to run as an Independent and to defend his pro-war ideals. Featuring interviews with Ned Lamont, Joe Lieberman, The Dixie Chicks, Sen. John Kerry, Ed Koch, WTNH Political Correspondent Mark Davis, Ralph Nader, Gen. Wesley Clark, and Sen. Chris Dodd.

The movie will appear on this blockbuster holiday weekend at the Connecticut Film Festival in Danbury.

Tickets and info are available HERE.
6:00 PM Sat, May 24
WCSU Student Theater
181 White St.
Danbury, CT


Interview by Erik Campano of Corey Boutilier (left) and two other directors (A.D. Calvo, Doug Tanaglia) at WSHU is listenable HERE

Honk For Peace website

No comments: