Friday, December 23, 2011

Air Santa

Yes, it's my video from a million years ago of me putting on a red suit and jumping out of a perfectly good plane for a bunch of kids.

Merry Christmas and all that.

I'm working for FedEx for one more week before I start a new job. Doing the delivery thing for the holiday season was fun and challenging; and for the first time during a December I've actually LOST weight!

But I'm looking forward to starting training for a good field service job early next month. I can always exercise and diet to lose weight rather than work 70 hours a week jumping on and off a van and heaving packages about all willy-nilly! (I don't really do that)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas CT Bob!!

Clicking on your your blog which I still do often) still brings a smile every time.

ctkeith

CT Bob said...

Hey Keith! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

lakezoarian said...

Aww, you put up a movie this year. I had such fun retouching your STILL photo last Christmas...

Hmmm... a video of Bob as a flying Santa... yes! I can work with that too...

Click on my name to see (I did not create this, but the Santa maybe looks a little like you... and he does appear to be flying)-

And thanks for another year of your GREAT blog!