Sunday, April 27, 2008

On the JJB Menu

Yes, Monday evening will find me attending the annual Jefferson Jackson Bailey dinner up in Hartford. The annual soirée is THE place for political luminaries to mingle, see, and be seen. Sen. Joe Biden will be the featured speaker, and I'm sure the evening will have it's share of interesting moments.

I'll have my video camera set up for interviews, and I hope to break last year's record of eight interviews.

I'm going to keep the interviews short and sweet this time around, maybe a minute or so each. That way, everyone will get a chance to make a quick statement to the voters or answer a pertinent question, and we'll maximize the exposure for as many people as possible.

So if you're going to be there and want to get some crucial "face time" on ConnecticutBob.com (among other blogs), be sure to look for me and my video camera set up at the pre-dinner party!

No comments: