Monday, August 04, 2008

Himes-Whitnum debate video

Here is the entire 28 minute video from Cablevision's News 12 "Focus On Connecticut" program of the Jim Himes-Lee Whitnum debate, taped a week ago in Norwalk.

With just about a week to go before the August 12th primary, I think it's important for this debate to be available to voters who might not have Cablevision. I did wait until after the weekend so News 12 could show the program repeatedly.

Anchorman Tom Appleby did a terrific job moderating what was a difficult debate. And if you aren't already subscribed, you should order Cablevision to receive their outstanding local coverage that isn't available through any other source.


Headless Horseman said...

This video is actually just painful to watch. I think John K over at MLN said he thinks she is actually mentally ill, and I really think I might agree with that now. This is more than just being a political idiot, she is clearly deranged.

CT Bob said...

Yeah, that's one reason why I don't call her "Loony Lee" or anything like that. I really feel that she's not right in the head, and I don't like to make fun of the mentally ill. She appears to be suffering from a persecution complex, and I fear that piling on may make it worse.

BTW, I thought your video about Whitnum was very well made, but I didn't comment on it for that reason. Whitnum is best left alone at this point. I hope she gets the treatment she clearly needs.