Saturday, February 23, 2008

Separated at birth?

It's been a while since I posted one of these.

Just recently I had the TV on with the audio muted. I do that occasionally so I can concentrate on what I'm reading online, but I can glance at the TV and see if anything important is going on.

They had Mike Huckabee on the screen talking about something or other, but I thought it was Kevin Spacey being interviewed for the upcoming Academy Awards.

So I did a quick image search and found these two photos immediately. I'm sure I could have looked a bit longer and found two images that would be nearly identical, but these will prove my point.



See what I mean? These guys could be brothers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, which one is the real Keyser Söze?
oldswede

Jonathan Kantrowitz said...

I noticed the same thing myself.

Also - why ruin a great movie oldswede for those who haven't seen it yet?

CT Bob said...

That was a great movie, BTW. I saw it recently and I was blown away by it.

Jesus, I just saw Huck on CNN as I was typing this, and I swear he did his Spacey imitation again!

CT Bob said...

Oldswede, how'd you do that "umlot" thing?

Anonymous said...

Mr Kantrowitz, what movie would that be? Maybe you're thinking of one that came out in 1995 and is hardly has a deeply secret ending any more. Besides, the intersection of people who read this blog and haven't seen this movie must be excruciatingly small.

Mr CtBob, the umlat thing was cut&paste from IMDB. Using the charmap.exe that comes with Windows system tools will allow you to do the same, I think. If you see a Greek psi here - Ω - it works.
Sometimes it depends on the installed fonts in the viewer's machine.
oldswede

CT Bob said...

Hey Jon - "Rosebud" was Kane's sled! LOL!

Thanks for the tip, Oldswede. I don't know if I'll ever need to do that umlot thing, but it's good to know how.