Thursday, July 13, 2006

It ain't all about politics all the time...

...my life, that is.

Today I worked a full day which gave me little chance to blog, and immediately after I got home, it was time for me to head down to the boat. Because tonight was my wife's race, and she was totally psyched for it!

So we raced, we did pretty good, and after getting home, I caught up on my emails, checked the local blogs, uploaded my digital photos of the race, and made a detailed entry into my sailboat racing blog, "Team Full Tilt". With lots of great pictures. Go check it out, it was an awesome evening.

Here's Joyce posing with obvious pride with the official "Woman At The Helm" race flag. So now, I'm going to check a few more blog entries, check my email one last time, and go to bed.

Because, it ain't all about politics all the time. But tomorrow, I promise...

POLITICAL STUFF!

(everyone deserves a night off once in a while)

4 comments:

spazeboy said...

"everyone deserves a night off once in a while"

This coming from the man who just spent the biggest week of this race out on a friggin' boat!

:)

CT Bob said...

I frickin' KNEW one of you wise-asses would bring that up! (I actually thought CT Blogger would beat you to it, but he must be busy! LOL)

And I came this close to convincing Jane Porter that your real name is actually "Elroy", but at the last second I relented.

Now I wish I hadn't.

ctblogger said...

Whaa...I deserve a night off...whaa!

OH, you're lucky Spazeboy beat me to the punch.

I don't know which is more whacked, Alan Schlesinger's campaign, or you saying you need a night off AFTER BEING ON VACATION FOR A WEEK!

shameless...

:-)

CT Bob said...

OK...maybe I erred slightly in my choice of words.

Seems like my vacation was months ago; this has been a brutal work week. I love my job, but when the pressure's on, I end up working like a maniac. Coupled with only 5 or so hours of sleep a night, I tend to lose a bit of perspective.

Ah, fuck it. I'm goin' to sleep! :)