Monday, July 17, 2006

"Lamont - The Movie!"

There's little doubt that we're all witnessing political history being made here in Connecticut. After Ned Lamont successfully pulls off the biggest upset ever, there will be dozens of books written about the phenomenon of "people powered politics".

Well, I'm more of a filmmaker than a writer, as you can clearly see by my atrocious misuse of grammer and punctuation and spelling and all those other things that are required to be a successful author. Which is why I blog...'cause, ya know, grammer and spelling ain't really important in the blogosphere.

UPDATE: Joe Lieberman himself in the comments section (I know it's him because it SAYS so) has pointed out that I spelled "grammar" wrong...thus further exemplifying my point about spelling!

But I happen to know a little bit about making movies. And that's why I've decided to get a head start on this project:

Yes! It's LAMONT: THE MOVIE!

I've already completed a first draft of the script, and now I'm working on casting. Here's my wish list cast:

Philip Seymour Hoffman as Lamont Campaign Manager Tom Swan

Rowan Atkinson ("Mr. Bean") as uber-smarmy Lieberman Manager Sean Smith

Abe "Fish" Vigoda as former Senator Joseph I. Lieberman

a young James Stewart as Ned Lamont


COMING TO WASHINGTON SOON!

7 comments:

tparty said...

But Bob, there's only one choice for the role of Lieberman: Ian McDiarmid, aka Sen. Palpatine.

Funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

http://www.dudehisattva.com/joejoefinxmorphsm.gif

CT Bob said...

Ew! That really creeped me out...I thought it was bad enough when Joe morphed into the Chimperor.

Joe said...

You spelled "grammar" wrong, you Lamont campaign lackey!

CT Bob said...

LMAO, Joe!

Ah, it's always a wonderful experience to be corrected by The Master. Thank you sir! (May I have another?)

And yes terhuxtim, Teller would be perfect, except that he doesn't talk. Would that Joe follows his example!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

boadicea said...

Casting genius.

I'm rolling on the floor just picturing the first read through.

Hee. Hee. Hee.