Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Boston blogging

I'm on the road again, this time in Boston. Installing a hotel wireless network. This trip is nice because CT Joyce was able to take a few days off and lounge about in this swanky hotel while I slave away during the day.

Here's the view from our hotel window. The city looks great from here.

We can also see the shipping channel from here. The freighters and various ships go by all day long.

The great thing about Boston is how many people I know who live up here. Caffeinated Geek Girl is working for ActBlue in Boston, and I try to see her every time I come up here. My niece Liz (grand-niece actually; I was an uncle at age seven) lives and works here.

So last night we all had dinner at Amhrein's, a very nice restaurant/bar located in Southie. It was a swell dinner and a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Sellitman (Kevin) said...

*Hint* *Hint*

Oyster Chowder at the Union Oyster House.

Anonymous said...

If you have time, Pizzeria Regina is the best! I never miss a chance to slam down a pie or two :)

CT Bob said...

Sounds good, thanks guys! I'm outta here tomorrow, but I'll save these for future reference.

Unknown said...

Hi there,
You write very well. I was reading over your blog and I thought you'd be a great addition to our new online community, polzoo.com. We only launched three weeks ago, but so far our daily hits have tripled already. We are a user generated political editorial and social network, we choose amongst our own bloggers to feature on the front page. I think your voice would be a great addition. Come check us out.