Tuesday, March 04, 2008

You're not my friend

Jesus, if there's one thing that makes me want to spit, it's hearing John Sidney McCain the Third begin every other sentence with "my friends..."

Enough with the "my friends" bit, dipshit! I'm not your friend, I've never been your friend, and even if every single friend of mine burned to death in some tragically flammable coincidence, I'll STILL never be your friend! I don't care HOW many times you hopefully utter that sad, pathetic catch-phrase.

Oh, and I hate the way you say "Tally Bon" for Taliban and "Warshington" for Washington.

You're older than electricity and you dress funny.

And you smell like Polly Grip and Depends!

(Please vote for "ConnecticutBob.Com" for "Most Intellectual Blog 2008". Thank you, my friends.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the botox.

CT Bob said...

I'm saving that for the general election. :)

Anonymous said...

The "my friends" phrase is like nails on a chalk board.

It got me wondering who exactly are the rest of John McCains friends? Easy enough to figure out... I just hit up myspace and clicked on "View All of John McCain's Friends"

In the spirit of this post, I think it's worth pointing out a few "friends". There is the naked booty guy "MadIrishmaninc" or "Chips" the anonymous booze hound or even "XJUSTINX" the I am wearing a speedo and urinating on a nature poster guy.

This ransom sample of John McCains friends leads me to believe that some of them are creepy just like John McCain.

P.S. I guess if John's friend Lil' Miss Chrissy is really a woman and not a man pretending to be a woman because it's easy on the Interwebs to do that... she can be my friend too.

Anonymous said...

Joe Lieberman is his friend, BFF I think.

Whose on Third said...

I made this with Paint: Link. I would have made a better version, but I don't have the programs necessary. You get the idea though. I'd like it as a t-shirt.