Tuesday, March 04, 2008

CNN shows image from my video

My version of Hillary's "3AM" video has gotten a lot of play over the last few days. Of course, that's a relative term; if I put up a video of a cat playing the piano I'd have about 100 times as many views. But for a political spoof ad, it's doing pretty good. Out of all 155 of my Youtube videos, this one is already in sixth place.

So it didn't come as any surprise when CNN featured a couple of clips from it as part of a story on parodies of Hillary's ad. First, they showed the title of the clip (above), and then they included the clip below, with the word "Jesus" blurred out. I kind of like the blurring; it makes my video even funnier, because the viewer is running all sorts of filthy words through their head as they try to guess what the word was!

They didn't credit me in the piece, but that's no surprise because they included clips from about a dozen videos. And by showing the title, some people will search Youtube for it and get it that way.

The CNN.com piece is viewable HERE.

And, just in case you missed it, here's my "3AM" video:

1 comment:

CT Bob said...

Fame can be a cruel mistress.

I don't really know what that means, but it seems profound! LOL