Monday, March 10, 2008

Spay or neuter your politician

In addition to saving lives, spaying and neutering can also drastically improve your politician's health and life expectancy. The idea that politicians become fat or lazy when they are spayed or neutered is a myth. Sterilized politicians lead healthier, longer lives. Neutering a male reduces the risk of both prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. Neutering also will make your politician more calm and well behaved and less likely to roam, get in fights, or become lost.

"You only need to take off THIS much!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed by this. I thought we were finally making some progress here and he f*cks everything up. We were going to have a majority in the legislature, we were making in-roads upstate, a traditionally conservative strong hold, for Congress, and now this. The Repblicans will use this locally and nationally.
I really don't care who politician have sex with, but agree that Spitzer's downfall was his moral arrogance and he must go.
I am so tired of this, I am almost as crushed as I was after 2004.

Anonymous said...

Hell, at $4,400 and hour I'D have sex with him for a weekend (& I'm a straight male)... it'd help w/ my mortgage, and I'd NEVER call him back.....

Anonymous said...

Scary isn't it?

If they only thought to neuter George Herbert Walker Bush.....