lie ber manned
[lee ber manned]
1. to have blocked or closed up with an obstacle; make difficult to pass.
2. to have interrupted, hindered, or opposed the passage, progress, etc., of.
3. to hold a grudge far longer than anyone can imagine.
4. a willingness to punish the entire world for your own evil satisfaction.
5. to have broken countless pledges and renegotiated an agreement to death.
Used in a sentence: "The spiteful little senator Liebermanned the bill into oblivion."
Antonyms: assisted, encouraged, helped, supported, fulfilled his promises, kept his word.