Friday, August 07, 2009

John Hughes RIP

I'm a little bit older than his target audience from the 80s, but his films still managed to resonate with my memories of high school. He originated many unique buzzwords and parlance into the cultural jargon.

Here's our nod to a much-used Hughes concept, shamelessly stolen from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" (1986), where we addressed Joe Lieberman's hundreds of missed Senate votes in the 2006 election.

Starring Jon K, with additional voice-work by Kirby!

4 comments:

Adrian M. Baron said...

CT Bob. Just stumbled across your blog. Wonderful. I look forward to reading future posts. I even took a little inspiration to do my own Ferris Beuller inspired post.

CT Bob said...

Thanks, Adrian. I'll check out your blog shortly. Going sailing tonight!

Adrian M. Baron said...

Quick side note. I author the Nutmeg Lawyer Legal Blog.

In case you were curious I did the Ferris post on the new Political Baron blog.

http://politicalbaron.wordpress.com

Enjoy the weekend.

mdeals said...

Rest in peace.... john Hughes...