Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I only WISH I could have partied the night away...

...but after finishing up my posting, and loading my gear into the car, I had time for one final victory lap, then a quick nightcap up in Branford Boy's suite, where many of the local CT bloggers were gathered (and he and his charming wife Sally had a big bottle of a very fine single malt scotch which nearly pursuaded me to stay much later), but I needed to get home before I completely ran out of steam.

3AM was sleep, safe at home; then up at 7:30, and now I'm about to go to work. I'll be offline for a few hours at least, so in the meantime, please watch this video (and reflect that we're well on the way to it becoming reality) and check out the other fine Connecticut blogs that are linked at the right. I don't think Ned would have had a chance last night if it wasn't for them!

5 comments:

Joe Scordato said...

Thanks for all your great work!

Joe Scordato said...

And Kirby too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kirby and Connecticut Bob!
You had the fastest results all night and your site stayed up! YAY!!!
I cannot believe how excited I am sitting here in Indiana about a senate race in Connecticut.
You all did a fantastic job. Thanks for starting the ball rolling on getting our country back---tenaciously, with a great sense of humor!
Oh, I am just deliriously happy today. Thank you so much. Go Ned!

Anonymous said...

State Sen. William Finch, D-Bridgeport, said he's going to talk to Lieberman about whether it's in their mutual best interest for him to support the senator as an independent.

"I think that there's a risk and everybody has to assess that risk for their own district," said Finch, who said he's leaning toward backing Lieberman, whom he considers a friend.

Anonymous said...

that is a great video