Monday, August 14, 2006

What I do when I'm NOT blogging

I'll admit it; this is a little self-indulgent. I've posted the same thing on my other blogs (links on right).

But if Joe Lieberman can start his own stupid political party, I can put a video up about my weekend.

And by me doing this, I won't be destroying the Democratic party like Joe is trying to do!

So, after our wonderful primary victory last week, Joyce & I took the following weekend off for a sailing getaway. Here's the results:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those people harping about how bloggers have to get better at being journalists are rediculous. Blogging means offering whatever you choose to offer on your blog - so post away bob!

CT Bob said...

Gary, LOL! I always say, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!"

anon, I prefer people thinking that we're lousy journalists; I live and die by the expectations game. Lower expectations equals less pressure...and less pressure means more time on my MULTI-million-dollar yacht!

Ya see? I got it ALL figured out!

"Poor" is the NEW "rich"!

(damn, that's a good slogan!)