Friday, August 11, 2006

New link to our complete Primary Day coverage!

We might not have had the full resources of the major networks in our coverage of the Primary, but between you and me, I think we did a passable job.

Kirby and I were fortunate enough to have complete access to the Blogger's war room, and we had decent wi-fi access, and both our computers worked well, even though mine is being held together with duct tape and fishing string.

Here's a one-time blog that I created to display all of the Primary day coverage, in chronological order, on a single big page. I turned off the comments there, so if you want to read the many exceptional comments we received, you'll have to find them in the Week of August 6th archives.

And now, here's Connecticut Bob's Primary Day Coverage, with our new permanent blog member, Kirby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the primary is over. time to look forward.

just sayin'.

CT Bob said...

Couldn't agree with ya more, but I was getting frustrated every time I went to look for a post and had to go to the archives for it.

NOW it's over. Movin' on!