Saturday, August 19, 2006

"Where's Joe Lieberman?"

This is an ad that I've wanted to see put together for the Lamont campaign for quite a while, and they've finally listened to me.

Or...they've never heard of me, and simply used their creative talent and inspiration to put together the ad!

Whichever, I'm just happy to see it. Check it out:



It's a good ad, but the ad that I was hoping they'd make would be a little more like the "Where's George Allen?" ad.

You know, George "Macaca" Allen (R-VA), who's been featured so prominantly in the news the last few days for his off-handed, racially insensative remarks? This is the ad the Lamont campaign SHOULD have made (sadly, you have to click on the link and the video autostarts; these guys didn't bother putting this great ad up on Youtube):

http://www.wheresgeorgeallen.com/video.html

2 comments:

mccommas said...

I think it would be a good ad if it wasn't so snotty.

mccommas said...

The Allen ad was snotty too. Snotty doesn't win votes. Next time, be reasonable and nice. People are not going to vote for a jerk.