Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Compare and Contrast

OK, I'm sure by now everybody's seen the recent Joe Lieberman mailings, attacking his (apparently) former "Super-BFF George Bush" ("Best Friends Forever"). Gosh, these schoolgirl crushes never seem to last very long...

Anyway, I really, REALLY tried to be good about this. These delegate letters are just friggin' BEGGING to be spoofed. It's just about killing me not to unload on these silly things, believe me.

I mean, Jon Stewart's writers would totally cream themselves if they'd been given this type of fodder for snarkiness. They'd earn their salary in roughly seven minutes with stuff like this.

But, in the interest of Journalistic Fairness, (and after all, isn't Journalism truly one of the world's noblest professions?) I decided to take the high road, and present a little comparison for you. A bit of a fanciful quiz, if you will.

Take a look at the two images below, and tell me what you notice about them that might be considered different. Take your time, because you WILL be graded on this.

First, look at this one that we'll call "Exhibit A". Give it a good look...



Now, take a close looks at this duplicate image. We'll refer to it as "Exhibit B"...

So, what do you think?

OK, this quiz wasn't really fair...but you already know the answer.

Both images are EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

(Sheesh, tell me you didn't see THAT coming?)

1 comment:

CT Bob said...

Thanks...BTW, I'm trying to get press credentials to cover the convention; I don't think I'm helping my chances with stuff like this, huh?

Wait'll they see my next post...(grin)