Monday, May 22, 2006

Two new videos

From Friday afternoon at the convention, I shared a moment with one of Joe Lieberman's staff. Some nice footage of my feet acting all nervous, while I made a disastrous decision to wait until the Senator was finished with the REAL media. It's called "Joe & Me".



The same afternoon I was checking into some of the "Lieberman Youth" out on the streets. Poor, silly, misguided kids. A variation on a theme, called "Joe's Cheerleaders".



And I have to admit it was nice to have dinner with my wife tonight...I've been ignoring her for the campaign since last week, so I owe her some quality time. Plus, I miss her. I'm taking a little time off from events for a bit, and will catch up on editing the convention footage.

Also, our boat's in the water now, and we're gonna be sailing a lot real soon. Fine weather is coming! Ned's a sailor himself; he'll understand if I'm on the water.

6 comments:

jamessmckay said...

Bob

These are good and funny. You should figure out how to send them up to the HuffPo.

jsmckay

CT Bob said...

Thanks, James! Hey, would that be a sailboat in your picture? I own a J/30 myself...you should check out my sailing blog, http://sailfulltilt.blogspot.com

Genghis Conn said...

Awesome stuff, Bob!

I need to get a digital video camera. :)

jamessmckay said...

Bob

Indeed it is. I've got an Oday 26 that I cruise to LI, Mystic, BI and as many other places as I can find as often as possible. I used to race Lightnings and Blue Jays.

Next event I'll say hi and talk boats and Ned. Keep up the good work.

withoutApurpose said...

Great videos, Bob. The Lieber-Youth scare the crap out of me. A propaganda machine that produces fake homemade signs... good looking kids with the attitude of "we must blindly follow our leader." As I sit in front of my computer on Shabbat (the Jewish Sabbath) this all seems eerily familiar.

herehereo said...

wow gold
buy wow gold
cheap wow gold
world of warcraft gold
runescape
runescape money
buy runescape money
wow gold
cheap wow gold
buy wow gold
world of warcraft gold
guild wars
guild wars gold
buy guild wars gold
maple story
maple story mesos
maplestory mesos
age of conan
age of conan gold
buy age of conan gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold