Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Crashing the Gate" in New Haven

Spent another day on the campaign trail (as it were), visiting with Jerome and Markos, authors of the definitive book on how to take back the Democratic Party, "Crashing The Gate". They were hosted for a book signing at the Playwright Pub in New Haven by Branford Boy of "My Left Nutmeg" and Democracy For America - New Haven.

Markos and Jerome signed my book and posed for this picture:

Later on, after Ned Lamont spoke and a few beers were consumed, nearly all the bloggers got together for a "team" picture with Ned, Markos, and Jerome.

UPDATE: Notice in the picture above that we're all wearing our "The Kiss" buttons!

(Left to Right) Kos, Branford Boy, Ned Lamont, Matt Stoller, Jerome, CT Blogger, DeanFan84, CTKeith, Aldon Hynes, Lamont campaign manager Tom Swan, Tim Tagaris with Phillies shirt, Neal Fink, and me. Missing but present earlier were Beau (Spazeboy) and Sarah.

Do you see anything wrong with this picture? Yeah, where are all the girls at? Ladies, we need YOU to be blogging, too! Ned's campaign is all about inclusion, so get involved and start up a blog. Trust me, it's fun!

11 comments:

MikeCT said...

The guy in the back looks like Tom Swan. Also, you meant DeanFan84 in the middle there. It was a fun event, though I didn't get to meet you.

CT Bob said...

Hey Mike, yeah sorry I didn't meet you. You're right on both counts; I met Tom for the first time tonight, and it usually takes me a few times to get someone's name to go with the face. Thanks.

MikeCT said...

Also just realized you should have Kos rather than Jerome on the left. :)

DeanFan84 said...

Also missing was ThirdParty, and CTBlue's John Wirzbicki--who sadly couldn't make the event.

Congrats everyone. Regardless of August's outcome, we have done a fantastic job of holding a chief war-hawk accountable!

marion in texas said...

we're following you here in texas. amazing what real people with real hearts can do. yay ned!!!

Maura in VA said...

I wish I had been able to be there! (I met you at Ned's happy hour fundraiser in Norwalk on the day of petition training...)

CT Bob said...

Marion, thank you for the nice thoughts.

Maura, alright NOW I know where the name Maura in VA came from...I'm seen your posts in other blogs, too. Nice ta meetcha!

ctkeith said...

Heh,

hold on to those buttons because they're going to be worth a fortune in a few years.

CT Bob said...

Hey CT Keith, I can't find your email address anywhere; email it to me so I can send you your Kos & Jerome picture!

remodeling ideas said...

Looking for US.... If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with remodeling ideas. She fond a great site for remodeling ideas at http://remodelinghelp4u.com and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it.. I hope you have great luck remodeling your home...

herehereo said...

wow gold
buy wow gold
cheap wow gold
world of warcraft gold
runescape
runescape money
buy runescape money
wow gold
cheap wow gold
buy wow gold
world of warcraft gold
guild wars
guild wars gold
buy guild wars gold
maple story
maple story mesos
maplestory mesos
age of conan
age of conan gold
buy age of conan gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold