Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Impressions of the JJB Dinner


Last night was the annual Democratic Party bash in Hartford, and as usual it was a well-attended and interesting event.

I worked with CT Blogger to get interviews (but it was definitely a party, too; look at what he's holding!), and saw Christine Stuart from CT News Junkie, and finally met John Wirzbicki from CT Blue (on left, from his photo above).

Montana’s Gov. Brian Schweitzer was a big hit with the audience, and his speech was both memorable and funny. I shot nearly three hours of video last night, and I'm sure CT Blogger has a similar amount of tape to edit and upload, so (especially in my case, since I have to go on a quick business trip in about an hour) it will probably be a few days before we get video clips online.

In the meantime, here's my video, "Impressions of the JJB Dinner", which showcased the 2007 event. It's stunning to think how much has changed in the two intervening years!

1 comment:

Charles said...

A lot of the people waving Malloy signs didn't know who the candidate was. One guy said he "just got out."

I didn't ask him to elaborate....