Thursday, December 18, 2008

OT: I passed my Cisco cert exam today

Not for nothing, but I've been very busy lately. Since the election I've been studying for the Cisco CCENT certification exam, which I just passed earlier this morning. Now I'm somewhat qualified to maintain and support Cisco equipment. (see below - artist's conception)

Beyond this, there's the full CCNA cert, and then such tracks as CCDP, CCIP, and CCSP, eventually leading to a CCIE level. Suffice it to say, this is only one step in what is likely to be a long term pattern of studying and exam taking.

But for now, I think I'm just gonna enjoy the holidays!

5 comments:

Authentic Connecticut Republican said...

Congratulations!

Gave you a post.

Kirby said...

Congratulations, Bob, and thank you so much for replacing that #@&5ing Palin video with the shoe video. Much better choice.

CT Bob said...

Thanks!

I kind of miss Sarah a bit. I think it's good to remind ourselves of how close Joe Lieberman came to sticking us with her and McCain for the next four years.

Authentic Connecticut Republican said...

>>Palin video

Uh....just a minor detail.

That was Tina Fey.

CT Bob said...

I think you're mistaken. That clip was taken from the episode when Her Nibs actually appeared on SNL, and the hugely pregnant Amy Poehler was doing her rap.

Tina's impersonation was so good that it's easy to mistake the real Sarah for her.