Friday, August 13, 2010

Catching up on Comments

I cleaned out the basement for 12 hours Wednesday. I am paying for it today, but it was good therapy -- especially when I can see results from all the work!
Branford Boy got it right over at MLN Wednesday -- replace republicans with democrats and bad democrats with better democrats.

When push comes to shove, we will no doubt come home once we're in the booth come November -- and Ned would be horrified if he knew that his loss had anything to do with democrats withholding a vote for a democratic governor.

The last Republican I voted for was Lowell Weicker -- yes, against Joe LIEberman.

(CT Bob: The only Republican I ever voted for was Phil Giordano, running against Lieberman in 2000 when Joe selfishly ran for Senate AND VP with Al Gore, meaning we would have lost a Senate seat if Al won, because Gov. Rowland would have chosen a Republican to fill Joe's vacated seat. Funny how both Republicans in that sentence are convicted felons. Anyway, I'm supporting Malloy for governor.)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Let's raise our standards and change that line to "....and bad Democrats with GOOD Democrats."