Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jim Amann set to announce Wed. night

JIM AMANN EVENT SET FOR WEDNESDAY

WHO: Former Connecticut Speaker of the House James A. Amann
WHAT: Official kick-off of Jim Amann's campaign for governor
WHERE: Klein Auditorium, 910 Fairfield Av. , Bridgeport, Connecticut
WHEN: Wednesday, February 11th, 6:00-7:15 PM
DIRECTIONS: http://www.theklein.org/contact/index.html
FREE PARKING

Tonight (Wednesday) will be the official announcement for Jim Amann For Governor at the Klein Auditorium in Bridgeport. I'm going to try to be there, so if you see me, be sure to say "Hi!".

4 comments:

Connecticut Man1 said...

In other non-earth shattering CT news...

And I should add: If you see a Nutmegger (like Bob) coming with a camera in hand... RUN! Either for office or for your lives.

Middletown Eye (Ed McKeon) said...

I'm repressing my gag reflex.

Tessa Marquis said...

Go to Bridgeport and ask Jimmy why he is anti-gay and anti-women.

Usually, that is a clear indication of being a pervert.

CT Bob said...

Ed, I gotta do it...I'm on the DTC. It would look awful if I didn't go.

Mutt, I'm sure those issues will definitely be addressed during this contest, by all the candidates. Jim hasn't been very pro-gay in the past, but I don't know where he currently stands.