Thursday, April 05, 2007

I wonder if this will upset Bill Donohue?

If you haven't seen last night's episode of "South Park", this is a photo of "Pope" Bill Donohue getting sliced in half by a martial arts star thrown by a re-resurrected Jesus Christ.

From the Catholic League website:
“I have no idea why ‘South Park’ creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker caricature me as a heartless thug. In any event, I stand convicted and have no defense. Now I have to get back to business—I hear someone just took some liberties with the Easter Bunny.”
I gotta give him credit; Donohue remains an insufferable ass when it comes to people's rights, but he does get off a funny line every now and again.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have my Tivo set to tape it tonight.

fuzzyturtle said...

I saw that last night (I was ready to watch a rerun of Ali G but then realized SP had been on the night before...)

hilarous.

and the bunny is so damn cute.

These guys are so wrong so many times.. but always funny. And every once in a while they really knock it out of the park.

Man they must smoke a LOT of pot.