Saturday, April 28, 2007

Black47 tonight at Fairfield U.

Joyce and I went to this free outdoor concert with Black47. After the Bridgeport Town Meeting with Chris Shays, Maura, Caffeinated Geek Girl, Tessa and Mike Brown joined us.

It was great hearing them again; I first saw them at the "Knock & Rock" event during the Lamont campaign, and it was nice not having to run home to edit video after only three songs because I had other campaign events to attend.

We got to hear their whole set tonight.

Here's a little 90-second video I shot with my Fuji digital camera. I recorded Black47 doing "Downtown Baghdad Blues" and cut it into a faux "2-camera shoot", which you'll see during the chorus.

I'm SO clever!

(And the Mets won in the 12th tonight, so I'm happy, too!)

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Is it wrong that, because the Mets 12th inning win didn't feature an Endy Chavez walk-off drag bunt single, I am somewhat dissapointed?

CT Bob said...

Yeah, but having that big four-run top of the 12th was great, too! Not to mention tying it up in their last out in regulation.

And they won today! Woo-hoo! Looks like it's gonna be another good year for the boys from Queens!