Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday in DC photos

It's closing time at the local Starbucks and because I don't have internet access at Maura's, I only have a few minutes to post these photos.

The Green Man graces the outside of the Environmental Protection Agency. Nice touch.

Joyce, Maura, Melissa and me at the East Falls Church metro station around noon.

John Mellancamp on the big screen during a rebroadcast of yesterday's concert.

A cool entry way in a government building on 12th St.

The Jumbrotron on the Mall, with the Capitol in the background.

Rosa with Joyce and me in her awesome office. She's got the coolest pictures and memorabilia from a long career in the House.

Dennis Kucinich with me in his office in the Rayburn House Office Building.

Joyce in the rotunda of the Russell Senate Office Building after the CT delegation reception.

Mayor Dan Malloy and his wife Cathy with me at the reception.

Ned Lamont with Mike Brown at the reception.

The Obama metro tickets.

OK, they're kicking me out. I'll be live-blogging style posting via Kirby tomorrow if communications goes well.

3 comments:

vagabondblogger said...

Love those Metro tickets!

Authentic Connecticut Republican said...

The Green Man!

Most people don't have any idea who he even is, much-less would recognize him when they see him.

I'm impressed!

Connecticut Man1 said...

Thanks for the updates! Keep warm and keep'em coming.