Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's a new day for America!

Good morning, people!

I'm nursing a sore back from lifting stuff, a ragged throat from screaming "Woo-Hoo!" all night, and a slight hangover from the very tasty Atlantic Amber that the Brewhouse served up relentlessly.

I only slept about 4 hours last night so I'll be dragging ass all day. Right now I've got to drive up to Hamden and return the rental video lights that I offered to arrange for them, and after that it's going to be about 10 hours of relaxing in my Lay-Z-Boy recliner, watching the pundits on TV, reading the blogs, and snoozing whenever the notion occurs. I'm getting wiser in my old age and now I take the day AFTER Election Day off too, ever since the day after Ned's amazing primary victory back in 2006 when I had to be on the road at 7AM after staying up and drinking fine single-malt scotch with the bloggers until 3 in the morning!

I'm sorry we won't have Joe Lieberman to kick around much longer, but schadenfreude isn't a very nice emotion to indulge in, so I'll only do so for about the next six months.

Oh, and one more thing for now...

"AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the past week on reddit.com there has been much credit going to Dr. Howard Dean for introducing the internet to the Democratic campaign. Well, Yeah but Barak took it from there. As for Connecticut's huge seven votes, all the glory should go to DenisHorgan and ConnecticutBob!
Relax,enjoy. Better than a good job, Brownie. J.C., Sr.

CT Bob said...

Thanks J.C.,Sr.