Friday, August 05, 2011

Taking a break


I'm tired, but not THAT tired!

I'm currently working on a feature film all month, which basically means 12 to 16 hour days that will leave little or no time for blogging.

Or at least, blogging when I'm not so tired that I can't even make even the tiniest bit of sense.

(In fact, I'm not even 100% sure about the grammatical integrity of that last sentence!)

Anyway, the film is called "Isn't It Delicious?" and it has stellar cast featuring Kathleen Chalfant, Keir Dullea (yes, I actually put a microphone on Dave Bowman from "2001: A Space Odyssey"!), Malachy McCourt, and many others. Here's a link to a story about the film in the Connecticut Post.

Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I must be off to the set. See you in Cannes!

Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally against "planking", but I have to admit, that picture is the best effort I have seen to date.

CT Bob said...

Thanks. Yeah, I'm not a big "planker" either, but the opportunity was just TOO damned good to pass up!

Jonah Young said...

Hey Bob, That car looks familiar.

CT Bob said...

Hey Jonah! I saw you on FB. Give me your email address and I'll send you that awesome wheelchair photo.