Wednesday, April 26, 2006

DeStefano interview now online

I think I figured out how to post a video properly.

Here's how I did it:

I got home from the Monroe Democratic Town Meeting last night around 10PM, then loaded the video from my camera to my PC. I edited the video down to the interview portion and saved it. Then I went to bed. Then I had a dream I was driving a flying car when the alarm went off this morning, but that's besides the point...I just like to include little details like that; and it was a cool dream.

This morning, I was up at 6:30, and I opened the video, tried several different compression schemes (the original video was 54MB), and found one that looks reasonably good at only 4.5MB, and saved it.

Then I created an account with YouTube.Com and signed onto the video sharing website. I uploaded the video there, then copied the video linkage information to my blog below.

So there ya go! Easy, huh?

Let me know how it looks. It runs about two and a half minutes.

No comments: