Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I love this video!

Yesterday I saw a link to a political commercial on My Left Nutmeg that was funnier than anything I've seen recently. The commericial is about how Virginia Senator George Allen (R) is always missing from his home state.

Does this sound familiar, anyone?

(click on image to see video...I just figured out how to do that!)

This brilliant commericial is the result of the Harris Miller (D) for Senate 2006 campaign. I think this is a golden opportunity to make a humorous video for the Lamont effort.

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...well, I think I'm gonna flatter the HELL out of those guys!

Click on Where's George Allen to watch their video.

Warning: Don't have a mouthful of coffee, iced tea, Pepsi, Red Bull, or Glenfiddich while viewing this video. Damage to keyboards, monitors, pets, spouses, etc. may occur.

No comments: