Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Joe on the issues

Boy, I'm loving the new Joe2006 website.

If I was a chick, I'd swear it was ribbed for my pleasure!

These are actual screen-caps from Joe's website; it's the section where he talks about the "important issues". Take a close look at the "issues" in the pictures, and tell me if there are any issues of note that might be absent:



Yes, you guessed correctly.

Joe didn't take a stand either way on whether we should bring back the tolls on I-95!

No, of course what I'm referring to the war in Iraq.

So that makes one of us who has addressed it.

Senator, would YOU care to comment on that minor issue?

UPDATE: There's been over 200 comments posted on the three lame-o topics that were there when the website re-debuted, and so far NOBODY from the campaign has replied to a single comment.

"Joe's Blog will be a place you can actively participate in the campaign debate and make your voice heard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty ridiculous, I wrote about it as well on my blog.

CT Bob said...

Yeah, Joe was taught that if you can't say something nice about a quagmire, you shouldn't say anything at all.

Addie Loggins said...

I was able to see the new site on my computer at work, but when I came home and logged on to joe2006, I still see the old site. I hit "refresh," but still it's the old site. what's up with that?

CT Bob said...

I've been hearing a lot of complaints like yours about the site. I can't imagine why it's acting so odd.