Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Live from the DNC


My dear friends Tessa Marquis and "not that" Mike Brown (it's been like 7 or 8 years since the horrible Katrina response; is this reference at all topical anymore? Just asking) are reporting "live-ish" from the Democratic National Convention. Tessa is a delegate from Connecticut and in addition to her reporting on her awesome blog, she'll be voting for the President when the roll-call comes.

So be sure to visit and bookmark CT Free Radicals (love that name!) and read up on some of Tessa and Mike's adventures in lovely North Carolina.

And also be sure to read the excellent coverage by my pal CT Blogger at My Left Nutmeg for some impressive coverage of the events. Al is the online journalist I wish I could be (if I wasn't so goddamned lazy!)

Oh, and I caught a good part of Michelle's speech tonight. It was amazing!

No comments: