Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Voted at 8:25AM

At Westshore in Milford, so far 524 votes cast by 8:25AM. Turnout is brisk; I had to wait a few moments for one of the 12 or 14 privacy cubicles to open up.


Doing my bit to keep the Working Families Party line available for the next election. I always vote WFP if my candidate is running on it. The Democratic line will always be there, and I think in a close election it helps to have a second ballot line on the form.

The only drawback is that the Republican party line is on Row A rather than Democratic, because even though Malloy won the governor's race, the Republican party vote was larger than the Democratic due to the WFP line. So maybe it's a wash as far as ballot advantage goes.

Anyway, I'll be checking in periodically today. And blogging later as the results start rolling in.

No comments: