Monday, January 01, 2007

Directions to Wesleyan University’s Exley Science Center

As for directions: the street address is 265 Church Street in Middletown.


From Hartford and points north:

Take I-91 south to Exit 22 for Route 9 southbound. At exit 15, turn right onto Route 66 West (Washington Street). Turn left onto High Street.

From New Haven, New York and points south:
Take I-95 North to I-91 North. At exit 18, take Route 691/66 East. Route 66 becomes Washington Street in Middletown. Take right onto High Street.

Or, take I-95 north to the Merritt/Wilbur Cross Parkway (Route 15 North) to Route 66 Eastbound. Take right onto High Street.

From Waterbury and points west:
Take I-84 East. Take exit 27 to Route 691/66 East. Route 66 becomes Washington Street in Middletown. Take right onto High Street.

From Boston and points northeast:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) West to Exit 9 for I-84 West to Hartford. Take exit 57 over the Charter Oak Bridge and follow the signs to I-91 South. Take I-91 south to exit 22 for Route 9 Southbound, At exit 15, turn right onto Route 66 West (Washington Street), turn left onto High Street.

Or, take I-95 South through Providence, then take Exit 69 to Route 9 North (approximately 26 miles to Middletown). At exit 15, turn left onto Route 66 West (Washington Street). Turn left onto High Street.

From all directions:
Continue straight on High Street until reaching Church Street. Turn right on Church Street or continue a half-block past Church Street and make a right on Lawn Ave. Exley Science Center is at the top of the hill, about halfway up this block, and is the tallest building on the block (square brown building with about 10 stories).

Parking is available in a few lots on Church Street, as well as lots and street parking on Lawn Ave. and the adjoining streets.