Thursday, January 18, 2007

La Paloma screening last night

Tonight, don't forget the Connecticut For Lieberman meeting in Milford!

Last night was the final public screening of "Blog Wars", starring ME, at La Paloma Sabanera in Hartford.

This was the first time I was at La Paloma, and wish I could be there for Friday's Free Kenny Legal Fundraiser, but I'm booked up solid.

La Paloma is nearly in the shadow of the Capitol (if the sun rises in the northeast and a few building get demolished).

Luis was a gracious and fun host, and Liz was the person who organized the event.

The "crowd" (if I may use the phrase loosely) watched the film, and seemed to enjoy it. Fortunately, we managed to find chairs for everyone, so nobody was forced to stand.

Thanks, Luis, from Liz and myself!

And everyone go see Kenny on Friday at La Paloma!

No comments: