Monday, October 06, 2008

Obama = ? Biden = ? McCain = ? Palin = ?

(Disclaimer: I never claimed this blog was intended to be totally serious. Or even slightly serious. OK, so it's stupid most of the time. Consider yourself officially disclaimed.)

By now you've probably seen one or more of these silly things. Well, tonight while I was cruising the internets I happened to check out one of my favorite websites, Fark.com, and found an entire thread that was just lousy with them.

Of course, this is the one that seems to be getting a lot of play in the lefty blogosphere (as always, click on any image to show full sized):

Well, those clever/moronic Farkers took the concept and ran with it, fumbled it, picked it back up, handed it off to someone else, who then took it and ran it in for a touchdown. Repeatedly. To varying degrees of success. Some are funny, some are so-so, and some are obscure or completely inscrutable.

Like these:





OK, you get the idea. If you want to waste an hour and see about 800 more of these, check out this legendary thread on Fark.

Have fun, morans.

EXTRA CREDIT: OK, I know it's stupid, but this one makes me giggle like a doofus.

No comments: