Thursday, August 09, 2012

I voted today

Yes, today is August 8th. But since I'm going to be out of town the entire day on Primary Day next week, I downloaded the absentee ballot form and went down to the City Clerk's office to cast my ballot.

There is only one race on this year's form here in our district. Murphy v. Bysiewicz for the senate nom.

I won't say for whom I voted, since it's a private matter. And everyone should vote, especially considering what they may think of the candidate who did some pretty fucked up things in recent memory.

Just vote. Regardless who you support.

UPDATE: CT Joyce voted today, too.

But you gotta watch those city clerk office workers...they took my license to copy, and if I didn't ask for it back, well...

2 comments:

schnell abnehmen said...

very good comment

CT Bob said...

Who ARE these dingleberries, and how are they spamming my comments? Dicks.

And whatever this thing called Dietplan is absolutely sucks rancid ass. Go spam your mother, you asswipes.