Monday, June 25, 2007

Another reason to like Dennis

If I took the time to draw up a list of things that a presidential candidate could do to entice me to admire him, the statement below would certainly make the list. The more I see of Dennis Kucinich, the more he impresses me with his intellect and awakeness.

Yeah, I said "awakeness". It's a word I use that means being awake and aware and knowledgable enough to correctly interpret what he becomes aware of. This guy is brimming with awakeness!

Contrast that with our current leader's somnambulistic lack of awareness (except when it comes to father figures telling him what to do).

Sure, the naysayers parrot, but Kucinich is a longshot...

...and you have to ask yourself, did anyone outside of Arkansas know their governor's name back in late 1991?

(h/t to ConnecticutMan1 at Drinking Liberally in New Milford for the heads-up on the video)

4 comments:

Connecticut Man1 said...

Yeah! I thought you might take up this challenge. Whatever you come up with... I promise to vote for it for having goaded you into it. (And I'll crosspost it everywhere I blog too. It's only fair.) Take your time and make it good.

CT Bob said...

Oh shit, I forgot to give you an "h/t"! Sorry bout that!

I probably won't get around to it for two weeks; I'm going to be on vacation all next week, and things are busy getting everything done beforehand.

Connecticut Man1 said...

I wasn't looking for a hat tip, but thanks anyways. I wanted to see what creative idea would come out of your video editor.

Is there a deadline on submissions for this? I didn't check that.

CT Bob said...

I don't know about a deadline, but I'm on a hectic schedule right now and can't possibly get to it before mid-July, so regardless of any deadline I can't do much before then.

I'm remiss with my h/t's sometimes, so your post made me remember to do it.