Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kerri Rowland's website

I'm sorry about the slow posting here lately; things have been very busy with work and with getting my boat ready for the season. The boat was launched Thursday, but work is going to be hectic for the foreseeable future. I'll try to post whenever I can, or if something really important (or cool) is going on.

Thanks for your patience. In the meantime, please support our mayoral candidate:

Milford has a great Democratic candidate for Mayor in Kerri Rowland. She's an alderman from the 4th district (or is it "alderwoman"? I think I've seen Kerri call herself an "alderman", so I'll guess I'll stick with that, until somebody complains...) who is very involved in making our great city even better!

Bookmark Kerri's website for news about both the city and the campaign. Visit kerrirowland.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. Sucky name to be stuck with for a candidate in CT.