Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I know YOU'RE gonna vote..

I know, because if you're reading this stupid blog, you're already somewhat politically-minded and likely a responsible voter. I'm not worried about you!

So I'm not going to sit here and tell you the frickin' obvious "Go out and vote!"

I wouldn't patronize you like that, because I have far too much respect for you.

Instead, how about you do this:

Call FIVE people you know RIGHT NOW and remind them nicely to vote today!

It'll take you only a few minutes, and not only will you be doing our nation a great service, but you'll also connect with friends and acquaintances whom you might not have spoken with for ages.

Reach out and pester someone!

See? It's easy!

Thank you and have a nice day!

PS - I'll be checking back in periodically from the action here in Milford. Stay tuned!

No comments: