Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"Bathroom Blogging"

I'm sorry I haven't posted this yet, but it's worthy of a mention.

When Connecticut Joyce and I were driving to New London for the 3rd Senate debate, we stopped at a highway rest area for a break. CT Joyce went to the Ladies', and was in there for quite a while.

When she came out, she was laughing. I asked what was going on, and she said that in each of the stalls, someone had written graffiti that said, "A Vote For Joe Is A Vote For Bush".

She wanted to check to see it was on all five stalls (it was); I guess she would have come out for a Sharpie if the message didn't appear in all of them.

So, we have "Freeway Blogging", and now we have "Bathroom Blogging". Funny how things eventually come full circle.

And I don't have a photo of the one CT Joyce saw, but the picture below is one of my favorite examples of "bathroom blogging" (people used to call it "graffiti").

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes sense.. the Lamont campaign has been full of shit since May why not put their message where it belongs. Only a few more hours till Ned's crying time. Waaahoooo

carterman said...

@adam, trolling is poopy.