Friday, November 03, 2006

Lieberman on the missed debate

Threatened by Lyndon LaDouche-bags and 5'4" female stacks of cat guano who feel it's OK to elbow honest journalists in the sternum repeatedly while they try to cover the story of a corrupt Senator, your humble narrator manages to turn in a video worthy of viewing:

UPDATE: Spazeboy captured this image of me trying to get an answer about my debate question. Yes, it's not as easy as it looks to be shooting video, dodging martial arts gals with bad attitudes, and responding to the Senator's lame answers all at once. And then STILL manage to come up with a good comeback.

I know, I'm great. Me and my ego will be needing two seats on the bus tomorrow. If it makes you feel better, my chest is still sore where I got elbowed today. Twice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay the course on debating? weak, bob.

CT Bob said...

Yeah, Senator Lieberman IS weak.

Go away coward.

Anonymous said...

uhhh, what did i say that was cowardly?