Thursday, November 02, 2006

Debate Q Name 3 you could work with across party

ALAN
No problem, sometimes easier for me to work with Ds than Rs

Q Specifically name names--

ALAN
Haven't been in touch, could work with Chris Dodd for CT, could reach across to Joe Biden, since he has come to my position on Iraq -- presumptious since I have not been elected.

NED
I'll be presumptious -- I want to work with John Warner and Chuck Hagel on Iraq. They understand the situation -- they make sense.
Orin Hatch leader on health reform
Small business guy -- double health care costs
Bankrupt working families who go without -- bankrupting businesses
Many R remember their fiscal conservative roots -- corruption, pork, I can work with those people to bring spending under control as it should be

No comments: